۱۳۸۹ بهمن ۴, دوشنبه

English tests for beginners

English tests for beginners

. Do you live in Madrid?


A. Yes, I live
B. Yes, I do
C. Yes, I am
D. Yes, I does


2. How old are you?

A. I have 21 years old
B. I am 21 years old
C. No, I'm not
D. I have 21 years


3. Do you have a sister?

A. No, I haven't
B. No, I don't
C. No, I doesn't
D. No, I don't have


4.
A. Where are they of?
B. Where is they from?
C. Where are they from?
D. Where are you from? - They are from Brazil

5.
A. What's her job?
B. What's she job?
C. What's his job?
D. What do she job? - She's a teacher

6.
A. Do you live in a house or a flat?
B. Does you live in a house or a flat?
C. Are you live in a house or a flat?
D. Live you in a house or a flat? - In a flat

Which word is different from the others?
7. shop assistant bus driver cousin fireman
8. sister mother wife husband
9. live like have those
10. three eight twenty-five umbrella
11. clock station clock watch time

Rewrite these sentences for he
Example: I like playing football
He likes playing football

12. I don't like playing squash
13. I often go to the cinema
14. I sometimes go to the theatre
15. I don't go to work on Saturday

Change these sentences to negative
Example: We live in Madrid
We don't live in Madrid

16. I like cheese
17. We are married
18. She has an old house
19. I am from France
20. He plays tennis on Saturdays

21 - 30. Complete these sentences with the
correct preposition in, at , from, to, on


George and Mary are England. They live London, an old house. They go work by bus. They work 09.00am. 02.00pm. They don't work the afternoons and often stay home then. Saturdays they often visit friends or play tennis the local club

source:www.englishjet.com

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر